Monday, November 26, 2012

9 months



It is getting a lot harder to stay on top of this "every month picture" thing of Isla. It's one of those things that I hope I am grateful for later, but is turning into somewhat of a task each month to keep doing it! Oh how I do love that girl though and there are plenty of things each month that I would love to remember... I just don't know if this will get continued on with future kids or not:) Poor future kids, they are already getting the shaft:(


So this last month (or so) Isla:


  • Started standing without holding on to anything (once she is up) and staying that way for up to 30 seconds.
  • Favorite toy is still Weston
  • Loves her dad! I'm convinced she knows how to say the word "hi", but it is most likely just her baby talk.
  • So energetic. She can't sit still!
  • Climbs into things.
  • Sleeping all the way through the night with no interruptions  (I finally caved and did sleep training.It only took one night and then she had it)!
  • Still in the "put everything in your mouth stage". When does this end? Seriously. I would like an answer!
  • Eats "real" food. Cut up apple, banana  beans. Stuff like that. Usually just whatever we are eating that she can chew. 
  • Loves outside, she smiles and gets really excited whenever I open the door! I think she just gets excited to get out of the house... We don't get out much:)
  • Loves swinging
  • Learning to play really well with other kids and also enjoys it!

 What a blessing this kid is. I have said it before and I will say it again, I want like ten of her!




I came over to check on her and this is where I found her. In the ottoman that holds some of her toys.

She is starting to cuddle with me on purpose.... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS!!!!!

Her chair obstacle coarse she has to complete at least 20 times a day.

Trying to be like Weston. Gross toy in her mouth and all!


We dog sat our friends dog a few weeks ago and Isla LOVED him. Mainly because he was so lazy. He just sat there letting Isla do anything she wanted with him and he wouldn't move...

No comments:

Post a Comment