Monday, November 26, 2012

Family Pictures


We just did our first family pictures with Isla and I think they turned out AMAZING! I had the hardest time narrowing down the ones I wanted to put up here (hence the billion pictures I did post:)

We won't be sending out Christmas cards this year just because with all this internet stuff these days anyone can just go online to see pictures of my family. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing but it's there for random people's viewing pleasure! Enjoy:) I just love my handsome husband and adorable baby!

P.S. Isla stopped wearing her helmet over two months ago. She only had to wear it for about two months and her head is so much better now!













2 comments:

  1. They are all so adorable!!! I love them. You guys are such a cute family! Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott and I saw these on facebook and were DYING over them. So so so perfect. You make one good looking family! We can't wait to see Isla at Christmas. Okay, and you guys too :)

    ReplyDelete