Friday, November 23, 2012

Halloween, Thanksgiving, birthdays and a visit from some Murray's

Well we had a great Thanksgiving!..... But, I didn't take any pictures.

Steve and I both had fantastic birthdays!... But, I didn't take any pictures of those either.

We also had a fun Halloween!... I DID get pictures of that:)

Every year since Steve and I got married Thanksgiving has been a little bit different. This year we did a friends Thanksgiving potluck dinner. I made the turkey and stuff that goes along with that and everyone else brought one of their favorite Thanksgiving dishes. It was so much fun and I am so thankful that I have good friends here (that also don't have family close by) to do stuff like this with:)

Steve turned 33 at the end of October and we celebrated again with friends by having a potluck dinner at our house.

I turned 28 on November 9th. We went out for sushi and saw the new twilight movie! Nerd alert.

During Halloween time we took Isla to the pumpkin patch (a must with kids right)! Of coarse it was fun and the for Halloween Steve's dad and two of his kids came to visit! Isla was a monkey for her first Halloween and I think she had a lot of fun strolling around the neighborhood with us collecting delicious forms of sugar!



Hey ride at the pumpkin patch.

This girl loves her some straw! Hard to keep the stuff out of her mouth.


We got Steve, Sara Palin, a monkey, a ninja, batgirl and Mike


Austin and Taylyn where so great with Isla!

We went to the Mesa Museum for Youth one day and got our pictures taken on the dollar bill

We also went to the park to feed the ducks one day.
It is always fun to have visitors (hint hint)!

No comments:

Post a Comment