Saturday, August 18, 2012

Another Utah trip (Part 2)

We did so much fun stuff this Utah trip it's hard to even mention it all! I really felt like I was always busy doing something and I liked it a lot!

We went to the Gateway childrens museum one day and Isla loved playing with these magnet gears. She would pretty much just take them off then stick them back on again over and over again.

She also loved playing with the balls.
Probably the best part was the cool water area. Isla loves to splash around in water.

During one Saturday after Steve left to go back to Arizona we were invited up to my brother in-laws parents cabin in Heber. It was so nice to spend part of the day there and sooooo pretty! We loved hanging out in the gazebo taking in our surroundings and swinging in the cool breeze. This picture is Grandma hanging out with her two favorite grand-children:)

Here is Grandpa spending some quality time with Isla cuddling on the couch. I love this picture! 


Some more grandpa time out on the swing! Haddy loved to sit back and relax:)

This was at a family BBQ and This picture would have been even better if Isla had been wearing her helmet but we had to take it off because it was rubbing her skin in one spot and making it kind of dry. We have Haddy in her cast, My cousin's daughter Ellie with her new glasses and Isla with her flat spot:) What a cute group:)

On the 24th of July we decide to do a family hike with the dogs and all! It was a pretty short hike but we ended up at a cute waterfall and a little river to play in.

Isla loved the water.

Here is the little waterfall. There was a group of guys repelling down it while we where there. This is actually the exact waterfall that I repelled down last year with my friend Jessica! It's hard to see in this picture, I tried to circle the my family but Steve, Justin, Brad, My dad and two of the dogs decided to continue on hiking to the top of the waterfall. That is them at the top.


The whole Cook clan minus Alli who is allergic to the sun so she decided not to come.

Rachel (my sister in-law) was kind enough to invite us to come to Thanksgiving point for farm town. My nephew Mason was our official tour guide and could tell us where anything was! This was Alli and I on the wagon ride. Haddy LOVED the wagon ride and didn't want to get off when it was over.

Yes that baby horse is trying to eat Haddy's cast and she is not even noticing:) 
So that was our Utah trip this year! Things that are not picture that we did as well was I got to hang out with my friends Ashley and Brittney a couple times. I also was able to go to Lunch with some of the Murray girls one day which was totally fun! We watched the season finale of The Bachelorette which I LOVED!!!! And enjoyed house hunters international on HGTV:) We don't have cable so it was nice to have the luxury of watching HGTV... I love that channel, it's probably a good thing we don't have it or else I might waste a lot more time! We also had a fire pit outside on my parents deck one night and roasted marshmallows and the evening of the 24th we watched fireworks from there as well. Such a fun trip. Can't wait to do it again next year! (and Christmas time).

No comments:

Post a Comment