Saturday, August 18, 2012

Another Utah trip! (Part I)

We tend to take a lot of trips to Utah... We love visiting friends and family so I guess that's the reason:) While we where in Utah this time it was packed full of fun and adventure! That is why I chose to do this in two posts. And it will be mostly pictures because I don't have tons of time theses days:)

We started out at Zion's Ponderosa at Steve's parents cabin and I am just kicking myself right now wishing I got pictures there! Jennifer, Becky, Jeff, Scott, Rachel, Steve and I where all there and I wish I would have forced us to get a picture together because we definitely don't get to see Becky, Jeff and CJ very often!

We pretty much stayed at my parents house the rest of the time and did some fun family things.


Haddy (with her cast) and Isla (with her helmet) at the City Creek Center. Don't they make a cute pair? People would definitely stared at us as we walked by but I'm okay with that, complete strangers where always being so nice to us!

You can read about my nieces cast on my sisters blog here if you are interested.

Our cute family at City Creek. What a cool place!

My brother Brad found this dog vest at D.I. and brought it home for Haddy to wear. Isla love to play with it.

Epic Olli and Weston play time. Isla loved watching them play and would laugh a ton whenever they would growl at each other.

We went to the living planet aquarium one day and Isla enjoyed looking at the fish while she was awake, but she wasn't awake that long:)


It was so much fun one evening to go down to Steve's parents house for Kenzie and Tanner's birthday party. We played games and got to get pictures of these cute little cousins together:) It goes Miles, Isla then CJ.

1 comment:

  1. She is going to be tall, skinny, and beautiful just like you! She is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete