Saturday, August 18, 2012

My 6 month old

Wow!!! What a crazy, crazy month this has been. I will finally be caught up with this blog after this post! Isla has SO SO SO many changes this month. What a big milestone 6 months is! To start:




  • She is rolling like crazy! She can roll from one room to another and often does...
  • She is sitting up all by herself like a champ! She can't get to the sitting position by herself yet but hopefully that changes soon because thats the only way she likes to play currently.
  • She is eating rice cereal and vegetables with a spoon and is very good at it. So far she has tried sweet peas, carrots and sweet potatoes and she has liked them all. Lately whenever I give her a bite of something she makes a "mmmmmmmm" sound after, I think because she is copying the sound I make.
  • She loves peak-a-boo
  • She's more obsessed with the dog than ever!
  • SHE GOT HER TWO BOTTOM TEETH! My baby is growing up...
  • She loves to turn pages in books and can be entertained by that for quite a while.
  • Still a super happy child.
  • LOVES her dad... Anytime he comes home or walks into the room she has the biggest grin on her face. I think she likes Steve better than me:(
  • Wearing size nine month jammies.

6 month stats
Height: 28 1/4 in (98th percentile) still my tall girl!
Weight: 16 lbs 11 oz (61st percentile)
Head circumference: 16 1/2 (31st percentile)







Most of her pictures the past month have been in Utah. Here is a few that I just took since we got back.






To say we love this girl would be an understatement... I could have never imagined how much I love our little family. She is honestly just the best and she makes me want 10 more just like her!!! I love staring at her and can honestly be entertained all day just watching her learn and grow.

1 comment:

  1. I love her fluffy little hairs sticking up all the time. So cute!

    ReplyDelete