Saturday, March 31, 2012

Baby Blessing Info

We have officially decided to bless Isla on May 6th here in Arizona. I am a little sad that we live so far away because I would love to be able to have family here for it, but it's just the nature of the beast I guess. Living in Arizona = family far away:( We do have some amazing friends here so we are lucky to have them!

I am looking forward to Isla's blessing so much! I just ordered her dress online and I really hope it fits because it's handmade by some lady on Etsy and I can't return it (scary)! I fell in love with this dress the moment I saw it, I am a sucker for crochet. I can't do it myself but I LOVE the people that can do it for me!

I look forward to posting about the blessing after it's happened... Until then here is a picture of the dress I ordered today:) I can't wait to try it on her!!!

2 comments:

  1. this dress is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! i love love LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Very cute! I'm excited to see it on Isla.

    ReplyDelete