Monday, April 9, 2012

Isla's First Easter



I had so much fun putting a fun Easter together for Isla. I know she won't remember it but at least she will have pictures of it:) We had a fantastic day! I finally learned how to use the video setting on our camera so I have posted two video's below.


This is when Isla first woke up. This is my favorite time of day because she is so happy!

This is Isla in her pretty Easter dress. I loved this dress on her but the material was a little slippery, I really had to hold on tight to her!


Easter Eve in her cute bunny jammies

Right when she woke up


My little pea in a pod. She loves these swaddle wraps even though I think they look like a strait jacket:)

My precious princess  









Showing off her Easter dress








This was our breakfast that morning. Delicious omelets! They where sooooo goooood!

Our cute little family

Steve is the best dad!



I think Isla's first Easter was a success!

3 comments:

  1. She is such a precious little girl. This makes me wish I'd done more for Clara's first Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to meet her! I think she is looking so big in these pictures... Then I see Steve holding her and she looks tiny lol! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haddy actually sat still in my lap during the entirety of both videos! She was mesmerized! Isla is so freaking cute. I can't wait to FINALLY meet her in two weeks!!

    ReplyDelete