Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Still a girl! We double checked:)


Last week while my family was in town visiting Steve and I had our 3rd trimester check up and ultrasound. Since my mom and sister where in town they really wanted to come along and see our little fetus. It was a lot of fun to have them there! Our little girl is doing great! The first 3 ultrasounds she was measuring a few days behind but this last visit she was measuring 2 days ahead of schedule! She weighed approximately 2 lbs 6 oz and she is in the perfect position for delivery (head down face foreword) which I was glad about. I know she can still move from that spot but I’m hoping she doesn’t. It’s so weird how proud of her I already am. She is the perfect little baby in my eyes.

She is still moving a lot! It becomes more and more frequent everyday and a lot stronger.  We have yet to decide on any name in particular yet but the top 3 in the running currently are: 

1.) Isla
2.) Claire
3.) Aspen

My favorite is Isla and Steve’s is Aspen. Claire is one we both mutually agree on but aren’t quite sold on yet. It may even turn out to be a completely different name in the end. Who knows???

Anyways…  Here are a few pictures below from our 3rd trimester photo shoot. Our ultrasound tech turned it over to 3D for a few minutes and we got some great shots of her face, although her arm was covering up part of it. Also, look forward to some awesome 4D shots in about 3-4 weeks. Working at a doctors office has it's perks sometimes. A radiology rep is giving us a free 1 hour 4D ultrasound (whatever 4D means) session just for fun. We can't wait! In the meantime here are some of her latest model shots. Enjoy:)


Side profile... Look at that large noggin! She's going to be smart, but hopefully not a smarty pants:)

3D... It takes a second to see it sometimes but you can clearly see her side face and her little arm is held up by her left eye on the right. Looks kind of like she is rubbing her sleepy eyes. How adorable:)

I love her so much...

2 comments:

  1. I like that Isla is still in the running! I like that and Aspen.... I guess it doesn't help that I like both of your favorite names :) I can't wait to see her! I wonder who she is going to look like!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isla and Aspen are so pretty!! Also, I am partial to Claire, since I have a Clara. :)

    ReplyDelete