Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A visit from the Cook's

Last week my parents, sister and niece came to visit. It was pure awesomeness. We danced, we played, watched a movie and worked on nursery and house projects. Okay, I’ll be honest, everybody pretty much helped with the house projects but me. I pulled the pregnant card a lot. In my defense I couldn’t be around paint fumes or lift heavy objects which were most of the projects so it’s not all due to my laziness, just a little bit due to my laziness. Plus, I think I got enough of a work out playing just dance with Alli and Haddy, I was very sore for many days after.

One of the highlights of the long weekend was testing out our new camera on Haddy. We had a lot of fun dressing her up and posing her in various places around the yard. I am sure Alli will also post some of these pictures on her blog because they turned out so cute! I can’t wait to test out our camera on our own baby here soon. Here are some of my favorite pictures from that day.

The pooper

I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to make this flip. I give up.












1 comment:

  1. I freakin love just dance! I play it all the time! We should play when u come into town! Ur pictures r super cute! Can't wait to see all the pictures u take of ur little girl! Can't wait to see u!

    ReplyDelete