Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Chicago part 2: The children's museum

While we where in Chicago I really wanted to take Isla and Steve to the children's museum! Steve had never been to one before and of coarse what child isn't going to like going?!?  I have now been to many different children museum's (Salt Lake City, Phoenix and San Diego) but the one in Chicago at Navy Pier had to be my favorite! First off, Navy Pier is just cool by itself. It's like a permanent fair is always going in there. Second... you add a really cool museum and a giant ferris wheel and then it's just awesome!

Steve was impressed by the place as well and everybody (especially the kids) had a fantastic day there!



The delightful Jones family

The beach at Navy Pier




They had one of the best baby rooms I have ever seen! 

No doubt my babies eyes are amazingly blue! 

Anything involving water is always a hit right?!?!

Also... You can never go wrong with mirrors!



My little bumble bee landing on a flower.

This was something I had never seen before... It was a shadow exhibit and there where tons of little butterflies fluttering around on the screen. When you would make a shadow the butterflies would come and land on your outline! Pretty neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment