Friday, July 6, 2012

Three Years

Last month we celebrated being married for three years. Last night we where talking about how different we where when we were dating compared to now. I remember just hugging Steve and feeling like I never wanted to let go. I knew that I wanted to marry him and I obviously got my way:) I also remember the feeling the night that Steve proposed to me! It was one of the best days of my life and something I will never forget. I remember the pure happiness and giddiness that I felt when I thought about are upcoming wedding and I remember driving to the the temple that Friday morning to be sealed for time and all eternity. Our wedding day was perfect! Even though marriage can be really hard sometimes I will never regret being married to Steve and I can't imagine not loving him to my hearts capacity! I think we make a great team:)


Steve's birthday in 2008.

The night Steve proposed and we started our family a little early with Weston:)


June 5th, 2009



This year we just went to dinner to celebrate three years and Steve got me beautiful white roses and I surprised him with tickets to see Cirque de soliel, Kooza which is currently touring.

We couldn't take any pictures inside the show but it was amazing! We had many favorite parts and it was one of the best forms of entertainment we have see in a long time! Overall fantastic! 


2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! You two are so cute together.. and make cute babies! I know how you feel about road trips.. we went to powell with Kaylee at 4 months... not as long as your trip but ya always a stressful experience! Looks like you had a blast in Moab... I love it there and just relaxing. Oh my that pic of Isla in the pool is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on three years, you two! I love LOVE Cirque de Soliel! How fun! I like seeing the pictures over the years.

    ReplyDelete