Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Maternity pictures

Tomorrow is officially our due date and we are celebrating by posting some pictures from our maternity photo shoot... It is really important for me to remember what it is like to be pregnant and I really wanted our daughter to be able to see pictures of me when she was inside:) Steve said the photo shoot reminded him of getting engagement photos done and in a way it kind of was like that! We think they turned out great though and are so excited to share them with you!













Also, if we don't have her by Friday they are going to induce me. I am scheduled to go in this Thursday evening to get some sort of cervical ripening drug and will stay overnight, then they will induce me the next morning. We are definitely having a baby this week!!! Wish us luck:)

4 comments:

  1. Super cute!! Good luck with everything, I am sure everything will be great and SHE will be even greater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't wait any longer, the suspense is killing me!!! Also, your eyes pop out like crazy in these pictures, they all turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! You look so beautiful pregnant. Good luck tonight. I am so excited to see this little girl.

    ReplyDelete