Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Baby showers in Utah

I was so lucky to be able to have 2 baby showers while I was in Utah visiting over Christmas. I have been totally stressing lately because I only have 5 weeks to go and I don't feel ready at all! I wonder if I ever will? At least after these 2 showers I feel a little bit better because we really did get a lot of things we needed. Thank you everybody that could come and thanks again for EVERYTHING!


This was me before we left for Utah at 33 weeks.

SWISS MISS SHOWER

My mom has this wonderful group of friends and they call themselves the "Swiss misses" because they all go up to Swiss days in Heber Utah every year and have a girls trip. They are all so nice and wonderful and they put together this little shower for me at the Olive Garden.

The Swiss Misses

It had been a while since I had seen this girl! Kristen and I go way back having grown up in the same ward.

 Myself, Ann and Alli


 My wonderful mother, Robin and Kit who suggested I name our baby girls middle name after her... We will see:)


 I received so many great things...



Baby girl Murray is going to very stylin'.

This was such a fun shower... Very low key and just nice to be able to sit and chat with fun people.

THE FAMILY SHOWER

This was a big one! I was very spoiled and my Aunt Kathy and a lot of other people put a lot of work into making this so much fun. The theme was baby shoes and I loved it! All of the decorations where darling and all of the food was gluten free and delicious! I was truly spoiled here:)


Little Hadder's at the shower entertaining us with her silly faces. 


Janessa, Jennifer, Aubrey and my mother in Law Linda all made the difficult and long journey to come to my shower. I was so glad they did. Linda even came even though just a week earlier she had knee surgery! They are amazing.


 Long time friends Brittney and Ashley. I always love seeing and hanging out with them!


Aunt Linda with Haddy. I love this picture!


The classic "opening presents shot" Here I am modeling the cutest little giraffe and outfit.   


I have so many talented friends and family! My sister in law Jennifer made me tons of cute things. Here are a few of the cute things she made.


Haddy really enjoyed the wrapping paper portion of the night. 


Alli, Aunt Linda, Haddy and myself!

I love this shot. Brittney is due only 1 week after me! Our birthdays are exactly a week apart so it's only fitting that our daughters our too:) 





 Murray family


Harris family



I am so grateful for everyone coming and showering me with gifts. I really enjoyed seeing all of my family especially the ones I don't get to see very often. I love you all SO much and feel so blessed to know so many wonderful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment