Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Our Utah trip

 Last month Steve and I packed up the dog and headed to Utah for an extended Labor day weekend trip. It is always nice to escape the heat and go enjoy some nice weather. I always love heading to Utah. There is nothing better than spending time with family and taking a break from life. We originally wanted to go over the 24th of July but since I wasn't feeling well at that time we pushed it back to Labor day and I am so happy we did. The weather was perfect! Steve got to mountain bike and golf tell his heart was content (or until he crashed which happened on the 2nd to last day) and I got to go shopping for little girl stuff:) Oh how I love buying little girl clothes, pretty sure I am addicted.

The first couple of days where spent at Scott and Rachel's house and it was so much fun there! We played with the dog, talked about baby stuff (since we are both expecting around the same time) and went to a picnic in the most beautiful spot ever up in the mountains with the Murray side of the family. Sadly the only pictures I got this trip are pretty much from that picnic. I wish I would have gotten some more of all the adults and some of my family and friends but I just didn't think about it at the time. Here is a bunch of some of the kiddo's for your viewing pleasure:)







The rest of the week after staying with Scott and Rachel we stayed with my parents and had a BBQ, played games, went shopping for baby stuff and found the most AMAZING fabric for me to use on the crib bedding. (A post to come later about the million projects that I have started and hopefully can finish by the time this baby comes!)

We had the best vacation ever! I miss it there already and can't wait to go back again for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment