Thursday, September 1, 2011

Baby girl:)

I was actually very surprised today when we found out we are having a girl... I was really thinking that it was going to be a boy. I couldn't be more happy about it though! I love girls and I can not wait to start shopping for her:) I guess Steve's fatherly intuition was better than my motherly because he was pretty sure the whole time it was going to be a girl.

Our baby is very healthy and she was moving around so much! She moved all over the place doing flips and tricks for us, I think she was showing off:) We have to go back again in 2 weeks for another ultrasound because she was moving so much they couldn't get a good shot of her spine and heart. We could hear the heartbeat of coarse, it was really fast and all of her measurements are right on with her estimated due date of February 8th! We seriously could not be happier. Now I just can't wait for her to get here! Yay!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! A little girl! I can' wait to go shopping for her! She will be very spoiled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haddy is so excited she just can't contain herself!

    ReplyDelete