Thursday, November 18, 2010

Jenna's Birthday!

My birthday post will be short and sweet. I turned 26 on November 9th and I had a wonderful birthday thanks to Steve. It was just what I wanted, dinner and a movie! He brought me those wonderful flowers below to my work (makes me feel special)! And for my birthday present he got me 2 tickets to see Dr. Seuss's "The Grinch that stole Christmas" the musical tickets! We went last night and it was amazing! We had great seats right in the middle and I loved the show. It was cute and funny and highly entertaining. I totally recommend it when it gets to you wherever you are! All in all I had a great birthday! Thanks babe!


4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to the both of you. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. So sad we couldn't join the fun down in Zion. When exactly are you guys coming up around Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday my Jenna!!! You need to call me and we need to catch up on life!!! I miss you! Can't wait till you come to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy cow, and you say that i'm bad at keeping my blog updated! your birthday was in november! it's the end of january! get with the times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. in case you're wondering, you still haven't updated your blog...just fyi.

    ReplyDelete