Sunday, June 6, 2010

Love

Oh where to begin... It's been getting even hotter here if you can imagine, only 110 degrees today:( This is why I was glad to escape it over the weekend. For our 1 year anniversary we decided to skip town and go somewhere cooler... San Diego! It was so nice; only about 75 degrees during the day. I managed to take a couple of pictures from our trip so here ya go!


The Cove
The cove is in La Jolla where we stayed. It was such a nice area.



I loved all the cliffs in La Jolla. It's very different than your average sandy beaches.


Hey there good lookin! I swear he just keeps getting better looking with age. It's been 2 1/2 years since I met Steve and 1 year since I married to him, I feel extremely blessed (not just because he's attractive), but because he makes me a better person... and he's attractive! Ha ha.

Steve made me take a picture of the hole that our hotel room looked out over.

The view from our hotel. This is not a good photo at ALL, but you get the idea. Golf course to the right of the pool and just a little bit further there is a cliff down to the ocean below. Beautiful!

On the day of our anniversary we went to Sea World. It was amazing! I loved every second of it (except maybe the getting sunburned part of it), but everything else was fantastic!

We saw the new show Blue Horizons that had just opened up the Saturday before and it was good. I think the best shows though were SLL (Sea Lions live) and Pet's rule. Both of them were extremely hilarious.

It was a great trip. Thanks honey!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Jenna I did it!!! I made a blog!!! You should be proud of me! I might need some help so expect some phone calls, haha!! PS congrats on your anniversary, 1 down many more to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary you guys! I really can't believe it has been a year already! Sounds like you had a lot of fun in San Diego...the beach looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete