Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Ivy Sue Murray

It seems only fitting that I am up in the middle of the night working on this post! I can't complain though, I have a cute new baby sitting in my lap just looking around at the new world she lives in!

Ivy was born promptly on her due date of August 30th, 2013 at 6:35 am.
She weighed 8lbs 5 oz and was 21 inches long. Close to a pound bigger than Isla but same height.
One of my favorite things about her is her dark hair!! I am obsessed with it, I really didn't think genetics would allow us to get a dark haired baby even though I have darker hair now I was super blonde upon birth and so was Steve. She also has a little bit darker skin and I'm hoping she gets both of our blue eyes! I think she is absolutely beautiful and so far she has been the best baby! 

We chose Sue as her middle name after my amazing mother! She has always been such an example to us and is here now helping out so I can keep my sanity while adjusting to two kids. It was the perfect name choice! I am so so grateful for a safe, easy delivery and healthy girl (story to come), and am just enjoying every tired, blissful second of having a new baby to cuddle with while she learns the difference between night and day:)

1 comment: