Monday, October 22, 2012

To Zion we will go...

We had a great opportunity to take my family up to the cabin in Zion National Park a couple weeks ago. Thank you so so much to the Mike and Linda for letting us use it!

It was a pretty quick trip for us but even more for my family! We came up on a Thursday night and the rest of my family came Friday night pretty late. We all left Sunday after conference was over and what a great conference weekend it was! On Friday during the day Steve, Isla and I had the cabin all to ourselves for pretty much the whole day so we decided to go on a little off roading adventure. We ended up at this really cool (random) totem pool overlooking Zion National Park.




The view from the totem pool

Go Subie (or Moby) depending on who you ask we both have a difference name for the car:)

Isla's favorite toy lately is her butt paste... If she is unhappy just hand her this butt paste and she will be entertained for a while!
 When my family got here we went for a fun scenic hike at the park. It was pretty warm that day but still fun! My brother Brian did keep scaring me to death though by jumping around cliffs and hopping over weird, scary places. I really thought he was going to accidentally kill himself at some points but he survived:)
The end view

The whole family!!!!

Isla is such a big girl now:)

We love those Barton's!!!

I seriously love these two. I love how much Steve loves his baby and I love how much his baby loves him:)

Isla got a guitar lesson from Brian and I have to say she was pretty good!
Another great trip under our belts. I am looking forward to not going anywhere for a little while though. I think I am just a little warn out from traveling but I look forward to coming to Utah over Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun. I love the picture of Steve and Isla. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete