Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Isla at 4 months

Okay so I am a little late in updating Isla's monthly posts but better late than never I guess:) I have to admit that I am already having a hard time remembering exactly what happened between three and four months as far as mile stones go. This post and her five month post may not be as detailed as I would have liked for future remembrance. What I do know is after looking at these picture I have realized she has changed a ton!!! It's only been a few months but she looks so different to me! 

Here is what I remember about her from 3-4 months...

  • I felt like her little personality was really developing. 
  • Still a really happy baby and super easy!
  • She could roll over from her back to tummy but not very well and NOT from her tummy to her back.
  • She was getting better at sitting in her bumbo and working on picking things up without dropping them and holding them even longer.
  • Still loves Weston, water and fans!
  • Doesn't know what to think about swimming in the pool yet... She doesn't hate it but she doesn't just love it either.
  • Is now completely on formula:( I just had a really hard time breast feeding her and never really felt like she was getting enough food from me. We made the transition to formula feeding and while I am very sad about this I know that she is getting plenty of food now and it has been a lot easier for us.
  • Started making weird grunting sounds. What happened to my cute baby noises?!?!
  • When she gets really excited about something she does a hyperventilating thing! She breaths in and our really fast and waves her arms in the air like a crazy person! Of coarse I think it's the cutest thing ever:)
  • That is all I can remember... I'm sure there was more but it's lost in my mothers brain now...

Four month stats

Weight: 14 lbs 13 oz (68th percentile) 

Head circumference: 16" (34th percentile)

Height: 27" (99th percentile)! We knew she was going to be off the charts tall!


I didn't take the time to get really good pictures for her four month shots. I still think they turned out okay but hopefully I will do better for her six month pictures:)








Random shots throughout the month...


I was getting ready one day and turned around to check on Isla and this is what I saw. She was asleep like this:)

Another way I found her sleeping one night. I literally snuck in with a camera at 3 am to get this and the flash didn't even wake her up!






No comments:

Post a Comment