Tuesday, March 6, 2012

An Obscene Amount of Pictures!

Isla is almost a month old now and my mom makes me take a picture of her everyday on my phone and send it to her. Needless to say I have accumulated a lot of pictures of her in the short amount of time since we had her... Below is a few (and by a few I mean like 20!) pictures I have taken over the past 3 weeks. I tried to narrow it down more but what can I say, I like pictures of my baby:)

Most of these pictures are from our "Play Time". I just lay out a blanket, put her on it and we play:) She is really a smiley baby and she has been smiling since about 2 weeks old.


She really enjoys tummy time so far


And she is very strong for a 2 week old here:)


Weston is curious about her and is often trying to smell her. He has been good so far with her and hopefully it can continue!


She has this owl toy that she loves to stare at! 


She stared at it for almost an hour one day in her crib.


Her latest favorite is this play gym!


She can't get enough of it and I love snapping pictures of her playing in it")













Flashback to the hospital!

 The rest of these were taken from my phone. Enjoy!








3 comments:

  1. She looks like such a happy baby! And she is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's getting big fast! She doesn't look like a little newborn anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! She looks like such a content little baby.

    ReplyDelete