Wednesday, July 20, 2011

2 Year Anniversary

Steve and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary over a month and a half ago on June 5th. I love remembering our wedding day and I often wish I could do it all over again. I know it was a lot of work but it will always be remembered as the best day of my life!

This year we have another reason to remember our 2 year anniversary. It will always be the day that we FOUND OUT WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!

Yes it's true. We are expecting a little baby Murray! We already had our first doctors appointment and ultrasound and our little fetus is very healthy! It has a very fast heart beat and everything seems to be growing normally.

It seems very surreal at times because even though I have been pretty sick and extremely tired I don't really "feel" pregnant yet. We are 11 weeks today, due date is February 8th, 2012 and the baby is apparently the size of a lime this week. I am very excited our baby is getting into the bigger fruits. Blueberry and raspberry just weren't cutting it for me! Next week we will officially be in our 2nd trimester! I am looking forward to that and hopefully feeling a little better too.

Because I found out we where pregnant on our anniversary I got to surprise Steve by getting him a cute silver gift bag and a card. In the card I hinted that the present in the bag was going to be "the best present he could ever receive" and he was confused by that. He couldn't figure out that something so cool could come in a bag so small (after all... A new mountain bike can't fit in it)! So he opened the present and was so surprised to find 2 positive pregnancy tests! He was so cute and excited and i'm pretty sure I cried. Whats new?

So now you all know! I do want to get a little poll going on what everybody thinks the sex of the baby will be. Does anyone know how I can do that? So far I can say the majority of the people I have told think I am having a boy. I have NO idea yet but we will find out in 6 weeks. THAT'S SOON!!

Here are a few pictures of baby Murray to leave you with from our 9 week ultrasound.







5 comments:

  1. I think you're having a boy. And I love baby Murray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are soooo happy for you guys!! Oh, to make a poll I think you look under the settings/design/layout page and look through the gadgets. Sorry that isn't more clear. I haven't done a poll in a year or so! Love you guys and we are sooooo excited to meet your little one already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! We are so excited for your little family to grow! I think it is going to be a boy but I want it to be a girl! :) What can I say, I am kind of partial to girls. Hope you start feeling a little better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay yay yay! Your mom told me when I was driving and I almost crashed my car because I was so happy for you guys! I really hope your baby decides to come early like oh......February 5th because then we will share the same birthday! It will be so fun to have cousins so close in age. I think it may be a boy but I really don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for baby Murray! We definitely think it's a boy. Scott has always said the Murray boys would have boys first and the girls would have girls first. So far it has been true. We are SO excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete