Thursday, September 9, 2010

Belated Utah trip!

Jessica and I at the top of a waterfall!



Our Utah trip this summer was so much fun! We had such a great time with friends and family, it made us miss home very much.

Some of the highlights from this trip is just spending time with our families. We really do miss them and enjoyed the time we had with them. My personal favorites were all off the outdoor activities we had the opportunity to do. Repelling, mountain biking and hiking. Below are a bunch of pictures from the trip in random order. I wish I would have got more of the families. Next time!

Some of my friends!!!

Besties. (I miss them).

Repelling down a waterfall

Some of Steve's friends from high school. It was so much fun to see them and meet some of them for the first time.


My talented husband, holding the camera and taking pictures while riding.


This was a beautiful trail with an amazing view overlooking Park City.

I loved everything about this ride (except the crashing part).

Steve took lots of pictures of me riding. He was so proud!

I miss the City of Park.

The only picture I got of any family! They look good don't they! And we just found out they are pregnant!!! I'm going to be an Auntie for the first time on my side of the family! So excited right now!

We did so much on this trip, but not quite all we could have done. I was there for a little over a week and it was not enough time. We need to make a trip back soon!

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment