Monday, November 16, 2009

Steve's contribution to blogging

So as you can probably see the picture on our page has changed... Yesterday Steve discovered blogging. He was killing time checking the usual ESPN, cougarfan.com and it would take a while to list all the sports pages he checks every day so I just named a couple. I tried to encourage him to participate and he seemed interested and said "okay... Can I change the picture?" I said "sure, it's your blog too!" and this is what we got, the wonderful Phillies Logo! I had to laugh because he just thinks it's the best picture ever... Seriously, I wish you could see how giddy he was about it. I was kind of hoping he would write something but if this is all I get, I'll take it! I have to be honest, I'll probably be changing the picture back soon but I love him for trying...

3 comments:

  1. Nice picture Steve! Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's defintely a Murray boy. If Scott sees this he is going to be jealous and want a Phillies header on our blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahaha. i keep trying to get justin to participate in our blog as well, he still hasn't...

    ReplyDelete