Monday, October 12, 2009

Honeymoon

After our wedding reception had ended from that point on I had no idea what Steve and I were going to do... Steve had planned everything and can I just say how nice that was! I was so stressed and anxious about our upcoming wedding that I was so grateful that Steve planned our honeymoon and everything after the wedding.

Our wedding night he surprised me by taking us to the Grand America hotel. So nice and totally unexpected! The next day we attended his grandmothers funeral. It sounds strange but it was really a pleasant experience and felt so nice to be apart of. I know Steve's grandma meant a lot to him. That night we went and stayed in Park City, such nice weather and so pretty up there.

The next morning we woke up really early to catch our flight. I still did not know where we where going but I was so excited! We finally boarded the plane and I found out we where going to Cozumel Mexico!!!

During our honeymoon we stayed at a private beach resort and had gorgeous views of the ocean. We went snorkeling pretty much every day and saw so many kinds of fish and animal life below the waters including sting rays!

It was the perfect vacation and honeymoon! Thanks babe!




This is us on our balcony overlooking the ocean.

This golf coarse was more like a wildlife zoo! We saw giant spiders, wild bores, crocodiles, lizards and turtles! Such a pretty coarse,
This monkey was so cute

This was a dolphin show in Cancun




No comments:

Post a Comment